Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Repeat last action in LibreOffice

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." I used MS Office. One of the features I liked was repeating the last action by pressing F4. I've missed this one much from LibreOffice (LO). There are many sources of LO shortcuts on the net (see e.g. this, or that), but all of them forget to mention my shortcut of most need (does this sentence make any sence??). Looking around, finally, I found it somewhere. Honestly, I have no clue where (that is why I have this blog). So, meine damen und herren, the shortcut for repeating the last action in LibreOffice is

Ctrl+Shift+Y

;)

3 comments:

  1. Very insightful and interesting article. I would love to know more about this so
    posting more would be appreciated.
    LibreOffice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! - Exactly what I was looking for - To the point!

    ReplyDelete